– Strategy(Having a plan) is as important as good tactics (good decision-making) , sometimes more important
– TIME is very critical.
– Be aggressive , Attack .. Attack !! (Take every opportunity)
– Don’t defend against a move, always counter-attack (Don’t let life corner you down , think of smart alternatives)
– Never lose hope , play for the last piece , FIGHT for the last second. FIGHT !
– Manipulate ! Manipulation is a killer , you can easily take down an opponent if he doesn’t know where the next hit is coming from
– Sacrifices , make sacrifices as long as they will pay off in the near future.
– If you are pinned weigh you options , and take the least damaging move.
– There are always better moves, it’s only a matter of how long you think . THINK !
– Even the weakest piece can be of a great power in the right situation (Put every member in the right team)
– Spread you pieces in the board (Always have more alternatives , A LOT OF alternatives )
2 responses to “Chess Life Lessons”
I seriously hope you do not manage your life like you describe in this post
I am definitely not walking around manipulating people and making human sacrifices 🙂